MSMask32.OCX on Win32s
Author Message
 MSMask32.OCX on Win32s

Call us crazy, but we are trying to backrev a 32 bit program to run on
Win32s.  The one thing we have problems with are the MSMask32.OCX controls.
They come up black or not at all. I have used regsvr32.exe to register them
on the Win32s platform, along with other controls, but the MSMask32 is the
only one that does not work. Documentation and Knowledge Base information
is sparse to none on this topic.

By the way--the MSMask32.OCX shipped on VC++ 4.2 was developed under MFC
4.0. This means if you use the control, you need to ship not only your MFC
4.2 support dll but the MFC 4.0 dll as well. This will most likely appear
on original Win95 machines that do not come with MFC 4.0 support out of the
box.

Needless to say, we are about to rip the control out, as it is just causes
too many problems for the editing it does.

Sean O'Neill

Sat, 18 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSMask32.OCX on Win32s

2. Problem with msmask32.ocx

3. MSMASK32.OCX

4. MSMASK32.OCX

5. Cannot get correct TAB order when using MSMASK32.OCX in Property Sheets

6. problems with msmask32.ocx

7. GRID??.OCX and Win32s

8. Help! VC++: Grid32.OCX and Win32S

9. How to create ocx within another ocx in the same .ocx file

10. Need urgent help for OCX and Visual C++ (MSINET.OCX)

11. Need urgent help for OCX and Visual C++ (MSINET.OCX)