TitleBar (and TaskBar) Icon - How do I change the default
Author Message
 TitleBar (and TaskBar) Icon - How do I change the default

I used the AppWizard to create an SDI app.  The default icon on the
TitleBar (and in the TaskBar) is a stack of blocks with the letters
MFC on them.  If I change the ICON called IDR_MAINFRAME using the
resource editing tools, the only place I see the change is on the
About Box.  How do I change the TitleBar and TaskBar icons?  Thanks.

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 TitleBar (and TaskBar) Icon - How do I change the default

Hal,

        When you're editing the icon, there's a dropdown box above it.  Hit the
dropdown, choose the other option (16x16), and edit that icon too.

Quote:

--

Mike Collins (Remove NOSPAM to reply)
http://www.psi3164.com

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Taskbar Icon of Dialog App without titlebar?

2. How to modify default icon for titlebar?

3. Replacing default icon in app titlebar

4. Q:Changing the default TITLEBAR?

5. Q:Changing the default TITLEBAR?

6. Q:Changing the default TITLEBAR?

7. Default Icon Hell: MFC Icon appears even after file and IDR_MAINFRAME changed

8. How to change the Icon on the titlebar of Mainframe window

9. how to change the taskbar icon

10. Changing Icon On TaskBar

11. Help changing the default Icon after/at Compiling?

12. Changing default 'small icon'