Cant use add-ins with VC6
Author Message
 Cant use add-ins with VC6

Whenever I try to enable an add-in I get the message:

"<add-in file name>
Unable to load this add-in because it's server object failed to be created"

This happens with the app wizard generated add-in (with not changes) as
well. I checked the MS knowledge base, but I couldn't find anything. Does
anyone have any ideas how I could fix this, apart from doing a complete
format and reinstall of the system (I've already tried reinstalling VC).

--
-Wilka [address rot13 encoded]

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visio 2002 .vsl add-ins using C# possible???

2. info about using developer studio add-ins

3. using vc++ to write vb add-ins

4. HELP on Macro/Scripting using VC++ Add-Ins

5. using vc++ to write vb add-ins

6. c# add-ins

7. How to I move my VS 2002 Add-Ins to VS2003 Final Beta

8. Visual Studio Add-Ins...

9. Installing Add-Ins in DevStudio 5.0

10. DevStudio 5.0 Power Add-Ins

11. Generic Add-Ins