Can I CreateObject in VC++ macro feature ?
Author Message
 Can I CreateObject in VC++ macro feature ?

Sorry, I've asked this before but had no response and it's stopping me
developing my automated commenting macro's for VC++ (not a major
requirement but it would save me some work in commenting my code), so
I'll try again in the hope that someone knows the answer.

Is there a problem using CreateObject in the VBScript from the VC++ IDE
macro feature ? Whenever I try to create an object I get an error
message. Is there some form of security or something stopping ActiveX
creation in a VBScript macro in VC++ (note: the code I used works
perfectly when run from a .vbs file using the WSH).

Thanks
Mark

Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I CreateObject in VC++ macro feature ?
See

Q194843 FIX: VBScript Does Not Permit CreateObject or GetObject

This is fixed with VC++ 6 SP3.

-Ranga

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I CreateObject in VC++ macro feature ?

Quote:
>See

>Q194843 FIX: VBScript Does Not Permit CreateObject or GetObject

>This is fixed with VC++ 6 SP3.

Thanks, this at least confirms I haven't yet totally gone mad (yet).

Mark

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. CreateObject in VC++ macro

2. Why CreateObject() fails in DevStudio Macro?

3. Can I do CreateObject from inside DevStudio macro files

4. Why CreateObject() fails in DevStudio Macro?

5. How to createobject like vb in vc++ without the ref of typelib

6. Any similar feature to a C++ Macro

7. Any similar feature to a C++ Macro

8. feature test macros

9. New Macro Features are Awful

10. New macro feature in vc5.0 SUCKS!

11. Implementing Find Feature in DAO vc++ 5.0 recordset application

12. I need vc ide macro help, trying to create a move to end of word macro