Overlays using VC 1.52C
Author Message
 Overlays using VC 1.52C

I have a C++ DOS program using VC1.52C and need to create overlays
(packaged functions).  The Help utilities indicates I need to create a
<program>.def file with FUNCTIONS: tag, then list the functions I want
to be overlayed.  I added this def file to my project, but link produces
tuns of errors.

Anyone have a simple example of how to do this ?

Thanks

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Overlays using VC 1.52C
goto the MSKB (http://support.microsoft.com/support/) and get the following
articles

Q117680 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q117/6/80.asp?FR=0
Q87938   http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q87/9/38.asp

They both discuss how to use function overlays via a DEF file

--
Visit: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jjmarshall/

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. environment vars, overlays, vc 1.52c

2. Linker and DLL problems using VC 1.52c

3. Linker and DLL problems using VC 1.52c

4. VC 4 & VC 1.52c

5. VC 5.0 Enterprise and VC 1.52C How to get the 1.52C Please ?

6. DAO in VC 1.52c

7. VC 1.52c under NT 4

8. VC 1.52C File Problems

9. VC 1.52c - Problem with mkdir