HTML Help support
Author Message
 HTML Help support

Does VC++ 6.0 support HTML Help directly? i.e. through a wizard and the IDE
?
--

Fax: (225)673-3062

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HTML Help support

Hi Chuck,

VC ++ 6.0 help is integrated with the "Microsoft Developer Network", which u
have got to install along with VC. Hope this is what u needed. If it is not
,get back to me for further information.
.

regards
Vinod Shanbhag

www.e-supportpoint.com

Quote:
> Does VC++ 6.0 support HTML Help directly? i.e. through a wizard and the
IDE
> ?
> --

> Fax: (225)673-3062

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HTML Help support
Hi Chuck,

From a different mail of urs  in this ng ,I found that what u want is the
one below.

HTML Help 1.1 enables you to provide HTML-based context-sensitive help that
can be integrated with the Web. HTML Help is an alternative to Windows Help.
For authoring, you use HTML Help Workshop rather than Help Compiler
Workshop.

U can get more help at,(http://microsoft.com/workshop/author/htmlhelp).

Kindly get back to me for more help and let me know whether it helped.

regards
Vinod Shanbhag

www.e-supportpoint.com

Quote:
> Does VC++ 6.0 support HTML Help directly? i.e. through a wizard and the
IDE
> ?
> --

> Fax: (225)673-3062

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTML Help support

2. HTML Help support

3. HTML Help support

4. Does AfxMessageBox support HTML Help?

5. How to create HTML Help Popup which contains real HTML text

6. context sensitive help vs. html based help

7. Please help - migrating from WinHelp to HTML help

8. HTML Help: Context-sensitive help popup size

9. Loadlibrary and HTML Help - Help window crashes

10. Help with Html help in my program

11. Using the VC6 audo generated help files with the MD HTML Help Compiler

12. Help on implementing context-specific help (HTML-based)