IDE-Browser Problem (English)
Author Message
 IDE-Browser Problem (English)

To everyone !

I got following problem with the VC++-IDE (4.x/5.x).
In my project (rather large, several DLLs) I cannot browse my
data-structures and function-trees properly. I assume that the
IDE-browser like C++-Code the best but I can only offer pure C.

This problem already occurs if I try to get the definition of a specific
function call. I expect the source code to appear for a definition but
the IDE only brings up the header file with the prototyping of that
function.

Does anyone know this problem ?
What can I do ?

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IDE-Browser Problem !!

2. Any way to run browser without IDE

3. Any way to run browser without IDE

4. the problem of using MultiByteToWideChar on english os system

5. DrawTextA problem in NT4 (English)

6. Problems displaying Korean text in a window using English '95

7. Settings|System (tab)|Regional Settings | Region setting other than English (US) causes problem in VarBstrFromDate

8. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C IDE (Macintosh)

9. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C IDE (Macintosh)

10. Leonardo IDE 3.4.1 - Free C language IDE (Macintosh only)

11. Multilanguage Debugging in VC IDE and VB IDE

12. Multilanguage Debugging in VC IDE and VB IDE