Removing icons from VisualC dialog palette.
Author Message
 Removing icons from VisualC dialog palette.

Has anybody found out how to remove icons from the VisualC dialog palette. I
have a large application with many old ActiveX controls I once used in that
application. I no longer use them yet they still hang around in the resource
editor dialog palette.

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remove custom control icon from controls palette

2. removing Icon from dialog

3. CButton icon question - Removing icon

4. How do I remove an ActiveX control from the Control Palette

5. Control icon on VB component palette

6. icon editor palette problem

7. How to set a small icon and large icon to a dialog-base app

8. DUMP GIF PALETTE Palette Routine Please !

9. How to remove a device from an icon

10. How to remove icon

11. How to remove icon

12. Removing a Icon type from resource editor