My VStudio runs programs with compiler/linker errors
Author Message
 My VStudio runs programs with compiler/linker errors

Hi:

I've been using VStudio (msvc++ 5.0) for about 18 months and whenever I
had a compiler and/or linker error the system would stop before
executing the program.

Lately, though, whenever I get compiler and/or linker errors my VStudio
runs the program anyway.  This is scarey.

Does anyone know why this is happening?  Is there a switch somewhere I
should turn off?

Thanks in advance,
Brad McMillan

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. linker error 2001/compiler error 2893(templates and friend clases involved)

2. GNU C Linker errors for embedded compiler

3. Linker/compiler output question: Debugging Dr. Watson errors?

4. Abnormal Program Termination Error -- MS C++ Run Time Library Error

5. Linker and compiler INTERNAL ERROR

6. Abnormal Program Termination Error -- MS C++ Run Time Library Error

7. Abnormal Program Termination Error -- MS C++ Run Time Library Error

8. EVC Linker 1106 Error For MipsFP Compiler

9. Compiler/linker errors when adding support for ADOCE smart pointers

10. An error encountered while running this program - Embedded VB Error Message

11. Urgent! Linker Error message for C program

12. Unexplainable linker error with multiple programs - palen.cpp (0/1)