reading bitmaps from a database using mfc
Author Message
 reading bitmaps from a database using mfc

hello :

i would appreciate some sample code involving reading bitmaps from a databse (sqlserver) using mfc.
also, i would like to know how i can store bitmap images in sqlserver.

thanks.
-vasu

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using DAO to read bitmaps from ACCESS database.

2. reading bitmaps from a databse (sqlserver) using mfc

3. reading bitmaps from a databse (sqlserver) using mfc.

4. Reading/Writing Bitmaps using MFC DAO - Please Help

5. MFC Newbie:Using Bitmaps different than Win32?

6. drawing bitmaps using MFC in screensaver

7. Using MFC to draw bitmaps

8. I want to read .mdb database with my program (VC++ winapi NOT MFC )

9. Using fread to read data from a database!!

10. read-only database using ODBC to update dbase 5

11. Reading/writing to an Access 2000 database through the Intenet using WIN32 app

12. Opening databases using MFC/DAO