How to use CFile Class?
Author Message
 How to use CFile Class?

when I use CFile Class to write data to a file,
I use open to open a file and use write to write data to a file
but I couldn't  append data to the end of file,
How can I do?

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to use CFile Class?

Quote:

>when I use CFile Class to write data to a file,
>I use open to open a file and use write to write data to a file
>but I couldn't  append data to the end of file,
>How can I do?

After opening the file you have to position the pointer at the end of
it:  fFile.SeekToEnd();

--
Tim Slattery
MS MVP(DTS)

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I remove first 8 bytes from 3MB file using CFile class?

2. Using Document Class or CFile class

3. Problem with write using CFile and read using fscanf()

4. How to use CFile Class?

5. CFile classes missing from MS IDE

6. Use of CFile Class Problem

7. Help: class inherited from CFile.