VS 6.0 BUG! NextDocument doesn't come in MRU order!
Author Message
 VS 6.0 BUG! NextDocument doesn't come in MRU order!

Does it bother anyone else that VS 6.0 no longer cycles through open
documents in MRU order when using CTRL+Tab and CTRL+SHIFT+Tab?  That was my
absolute favorite feature of VC++ 4 and VS 5.  Is it possible to recover
this behavior somehow? I'm considering uninstalling just because this
feature is missing.

Justin Bailey

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VS 6.0 BUG! NextDocument doesn't come in MRU order!

Quote:
>Does it bother anyone else that VS 6.0 no longer cycles through open
>documents in MRU order when using CTRL+Tab and CTRL+SHIFT+Tab?  That was my
>absolute favorite feature of VC++ 4 and VS 5.  Is it possible to recover
>this behavior somehow? I'm considering uninstalling just because this
>feature is missing.

Justin,

It seems to work fine for me.

Dave
----
there's no need for follow up email copies.
http://www.bj.co.uk

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab Order doesn't works

2. VC++ 6.0 doesn't recognise .cpp or .cxx files

3. Help doesn't work Visual Studio 6.0

4. VC++4.0 project doesn't build with VC++ 6.0

5. vc++ 6.0 stl doesn't behave as expected

6. Debug-Windows in Visual Studio 6.0 (C++) doesn't show CString-Values

7. Code doesn't work in VC 6.0

8. Thread->WaitCursor, VC++ 6.0 SP3 doesn't work( )

9. Controls with DockStyle.Top Dock property set comes in opposite order

10. Old code doesn't compile with VS.NET

11. Bug: set_error_info attribute doesn't work

12. VS Debugger doesn't get focus after breapoint is hit in W2k