VC 6 + Win98 = Crash?
Author Message
 VC 6 + Win98 = Crash?

I have searched DejaNews for this, but can't find an answer...

I have installed Release Candidate 1 of Visual Studio 6 on Win 98.

Visual Basic and Visual FoxPro run fine.

Visual C++ crashed shortly after the splash screen with an error in
MFC42.DLL.

Is this a known problem?  Is there a patch?

Thanks,
Mike

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??

2. ADO and Crash on win98

3. ADO in Win2000 crashes on Win98

4. Crashes while debuging with Win98

5. MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??

6. MFC app crashes on Win98

7. Accelerator Key cuasing crash on win98

8. Win98: Crash in USER.EXE ?

9. Help win Bitmap problem please ( MFC game crashing in win98 but not Win2000)

10. Single line of code crashes VC 5 but not VC 4.x

11. Single line of code crashes VC 5 but not VC 4.x

12. VC 7.0 project deployed on Win98