folders under classview
Author Message
 folders under classview

I want to put classes into dirfferent folders under classview. I can do that
locally, but looks like even if I check in .dsp file, my teammates still
won't be able to see it. So where does VC store this information. Is there a
way that I can share folders under classview with my teammates?
Thanks

Wanjun

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Make new folder in ClassView

2. Folders in ClassView - class won't stay in them!

3. Using folders in DevStudio's classView

4. Folder in workplace classview-tree

5. Classview folder always lost

6. ClassView and folders - Still broken?

7. ClassView and folders - Still broken?

8. Files in folder position lost in classview and fileview

9. ClassView removing classes in folders

10. Class disappears from folder tree of ClassView pane

11. Using folders in DevStudio's classView

12. ClassView removing classes in folders