custom appwizard in vs.net ?
Author Message
 custom appwizard in vs.net ?

Hi,

I think the articles below may be of help.

Designing a Wizard:

http://www.*-*-*.com/
ng_a_Custom_AppWizard.asp

Visual C++ Extensibility Object Model:

http://www.*-*-*.com/
l.asp

Best Regards,
Leo Chen

--------------------

| Subject: custom appwizard in vs.net ?
| Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:42:58 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.ide_general
|
| where can I find a documentation about custom appwizard in
| vs.net?
|
| Will Microsoft provide a custom appwizard with MFC step
| for vs.net like there was in VC7?
|
| thanks

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:30:08 GMT

1. Upgrading custom AppWizard to VS.NET

2. Migration of custom appwizards from VC5 to VS.NET

3. VS Custom AppWizard

4. Custom MFC AppWizard in VC.NET

5. Upgrading VC 6.0 custom appwizard application to VC .NET

6. WTL AppWizard with VS.NET - bug?

7. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

8. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

9. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

10. Custom Appwizard how to custom Lib and Include?

11. Custom Build Steps in a Custom AppWizard

12. Custom Template in VS.NET