Custom AppWizard
Author Message
 Custom AppWizard

Done anyone know of a good source of information for designing a custom
appwizard in VC6 (SP5)?  The help system seems to assume a lot.  I am
looking for a step by step type of guide or perhaps a web site that goes
through it a bit more throughly.

Thanks.

Thomas

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:14:54 GMT
 Custom AppWizard
There's not a whole lot out there on that topic.  Google has a few hits:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=custom+appwizard

Automate your software builds with Visual Build Pro
http://www.kinook.com

Quote:
> Done anyone know of a good source of information for designing a custom
> appwizard in VC6 (SP5)?  The help system seems to assume a lot.  I am
> looking for a step by step type of guide or perhaps a web site that goes
> through it a bit more throughly.

> Thanks.

> Thomas

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:13:43 GMT

1. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

2. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

3. Custom Appwizard how to custom Lib and Include?

4. Custom Build Steps in a Custom AppWizard

5. custom appwizard

6. Custom Appwizard that generates two projects

7. Custom AppWizards

8. custom Appwizard

9. Custom AppWizard doesn't create a correct DSP file

10. Migration of custom appwizards from VC5 to VS.NET

11. custom appwizard in vs.net ?

12. Upgrading custom AppWizard to VS.NET