Changing project type
Author Message
 Changing project type

Hi all,
   Simple question, but can't find the answer! How can I
change the project type from a static lib to a dll in
Visual C++ 6.0? I know I can just delete the project,
create a new DLL project, re-add the files, then re-set my
extensive build setting and dependencies, but there HAS to
be a better way than that!  Right?  Thanks in advance,

                                Titus

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:58:51 GMT
 Changing project type
Let me know if you find an easier way.

What I want, being a slightly more ambitious type :-) is to have
one project that has multiple configurations whereby some of
the configurations are for a DLL and some for a static library.

That would occasionally be extremely convenient.

Quote:

> Hi all,
>    Simple question, but can't find the answer! How can I
> change the project type from a static lib to a dll in
> Visual C++ 6.0? I know I can just delete the project,
> create a new DLL project, re-add the files, then re-set my
> extensive build setting and dependencies, but there HAS to
> be a better way than that!  Right?  Thanks in advance,

>                                 Titus

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:46:26 GMT

1. changing project type

2. Changing Project Type

3. Changing project types

4. Changing the project type

5. Project Settings->OLE Types, Setting Project Options problem

6. Changing project configuration for a Win32 Static Lib Project

7. changing existing dynamic library project to static library project

8. How to change int type to char type

9. Change LPARAM type to HWND type:

10. How much code change when changing DB types?

11. Project Types

12. How to get the type-library GUID in an attributed ATL project