Namespaces and Classview
Author Message
 Namespaces and Classview

I cannot seem to get DevStudio (v5.0 SP3) to recognize functions are data
which are part of a namespace. The functions are not shown as a class or as
global functions. Is there some option I haven't found regarding namespaces
or is this just an oversight of the product?

Jim

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Namespaces and ClassView

2. Small namespace/classview bug in VC.NET?

3. ClassView & Namespaces (V6)

4. Does VC 6's ClassView support namespaces?

5. Classview not showing classes derived from classes in user namespace

6. how can a namespace can see another namespace ?

7. Collision of namespace with internal namespace

8. error "cannot access classview information file,ClassView information will not be available"

9. ClassView problem

10. eVC ClassView not displaying my interface

11. VC6 Classview doesn't show all project components

12. Fixing ClassView