how to let the list control display headers?
Author Message
 how to let the list control display headers?

I want to make a list box to display data,but which control using
better? and how could I add headers to the top of list box?

    Thanks for your help!!!

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to let the list control display headers?
I want to make a list box to display data,but which control using
better? and how could I add headers to the top of list box?

    Thanks for your help!!!

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 how to let the list control display headers?

Quote:
> I want to make a list box to display data,but which control using
> better? and how could I add headers to the top of list box?

If you want to display headers, you can either use a header control with a
listbox, or you can use a listview control in report mode.

Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:20:06 GMT

1. how to let the list control display headers?

2. Want to handle massages of header list control of list control

3. Want to handle massages of header list control of list control

4. List control - Not getting notification of header control

5. Subclassing the header control inside list control

6. Adding Bitmaps to the header of a List View control without MFC

7. List Control - Hiding Column Headers

8. How to add headers to the list control?

9. Header of List Control

10. No header resize in a list control?

11. Resize cursor over list control header

12. List Control w/Active Column Header