Classes dissapeared from ClassView
Author Message
 Classes dissapeared from ClassView

I opened a project today and found that all the classes apart from
CAboutDlg have disappeared from the ClassView.

Anyone know how the problem may have been caused and how to fix it?

Steve
--
Stephen Wolstenholme
Neural Network Shareware

Thu, 28 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Classes dissapeared from ClassView

Quote:

>I opened a project today and found that all the classes apart from
>CAboutDlg have disappeared from the ClassView.

>Anyone know how the problem may have been caused and how to fix it?

Make sure you have the header files included in your project...

Andy Yee                   Corporate E-Mail:    See Above
Software Engineer          Coporate Web Page:   http://www.jasc.com

                           Personal Web Page:   http://www.visi.com/~nde

Question authority...and the authorities will question YOU!

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Classes dissapeared from ClassView
Yep. If you don't include them, they sometime go into the section "foreign
dependencies" or something like that... move them to the project headerfile

Fri, 13 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Classview not showing classes derived from classes in user namespace

2. MSDN active subsets list VC++ entries dissapeared

3. Help as dissapeared

4. classes disappear in classview panel

5. ClassView not showing new Class

6. ClassView doesn't show classes in my VC++ 5.0

7. New classes don't appear on the ClassView tab

8. Classes missing in Classview in VC6?

9. Class templates in ClassView

10. need help w/ IDE removing classes in classview when adding variables

11. ClassView doesn't show added classes

12. Adding base classes for overriding in ClassView