Activex
Author Message
 Activex

VC++ 6 Pro

I added an ActiveX control to my project and after a few weeks testing I
want to remove it.

Can anyone tell me how?  I'm aware of the source files (wrappers) the wizard
added.

Thanks

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 21:13:21 GMT

1. ActiveX...ActiveX...GreenTree DataList...ActiveX

2. ActiveX control inside another activex control

3. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

4. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

5. ActiveX inside ActiveX

6. add Activex control to Activex container daynamically

7. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

8. Can an ActiveX call to another ActiveX?

9. Can an ActiveX to call to another ActiveX?

10. Can an ActiveX call to another ActiveX?

11. Create an ActiveX from inside another ActiveX

12. ActiveX C++ using ActiveX VB