cannot load EM.DLL
Author Message
 cannot load EM.DLL

Hi,

    When I open VC++ 6, or an existing project
the error message shows up: "Cannot load EM.DLL, You must reinstall
VC++"

Althought, the project proceeds to open the source files and classes,
the error message is particularly persistent when I try to build the
project, which then halts.

Pls advice. Thank you.

Jerwynn

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot load DLL in another DLL program!!

2. Cannot load DLL - after creating my DLL with MSVC 6

3. Cannot load DLL - after creating my DLL with MSVC 6

4. VC5.0: "EM.DLL This required file cannot be loaded"

5. Cannot load Mixed DLL in GUI application

6. Cannot Create and Load a simple DLL!

7. Cannot load dll-functions during run time

8. UPDATE: DLL cannot load its own string resources

9. Cannot load DLL from FoxPro

10. Cannot load ActiveX Ctrl. in regular DLL

11. UPDATE: DLL cannot load its own string resource.

12. VC EM.dll missing