double to Hex conversion.
Author Message
 double to Hex conversion.

I need to convert a double number to a hex value.  Can anybody provide some
code, or a macro that will do this.  In Visual Basic it is the  char =
$Hex(number).

Thanks

--

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 double to Hex conversion.

double to Hex conversion.

I need to convert a double number to a hex value.  Can anybody provide some
code, or a macro that will do this.  In visual basic it is the  char =
$Hex(number).

Thanks

--

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 double to Hex conversion.
From the sprintf() doc:

x int Unsigned hexadecimal integer, using abcdef.
X int Unsigned hexadecimal integer, using ABCDEF.
p Pointer to void Prints the address pointed to by the argument in the form
xxxx:yyyy where xxxx is the segment and yyyy is the offset, and the digits x
and y are uppercase hexadecimal digits.

Jeff Lomax

www.genesis3d.com            (Free "shooter" source code and 3D Library)

Quote:

>double to Hex conversion.

>I need to convert a double number to a hex value.  Can anybody provide some
>code, or a macro that will do this.  In visual basic it is the  char =
>$Hex(number).

>Thanks

>--

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. double to Hex conversion.

2. double to Hex conversion.

3. double to Hex conversion

4. double to Hex conversion.

5. String conversion and double-to-string conversion

6. String conversion and double-to-string conversion

7. String conversion and double-to-string conversion

8. IEEE-754 code to convert to and fro double/hex string

9. Converting a string containing hex to a double

10. How to output hex doubles?

11. How to output hex doubles?

12. Hex to double