Intellisense not working
Author Message
 Intellisense not working

Environment. NT 4 (SP 4 german); Visual Studio 6 SP 2

I installed Visual Studio 3 times but only once intellisense worked
properly. I reinstalled NT on the only computer intellisense worked
properly - now I am left with the intellisense info only for my own
classes.

CString strBuffer;
strBuffer.    - no intellisense turns up!

but it works on
this->  ...

Seems as if it depends on the installation (without VB?, using netscape
as default browser??)

any help is welcomed

many thanks

Edgar

--
Dr. Edgar Haimerl                   SALZBURG UNIVERSITY

                                    ALD PROJECT
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. C++/ATL/ADO - Intellisense not working (statement completion options) not working

2. intellisense not working

3. IntelliSense not working with header file only classes

4. HELP!! Intellisense not working properly.

5. Help! IntelliSense not working!

6. IMPORTANT: IntelliSense does not work after __typeof operator

7. Intellisense: Often does not work, reproducable sample

8. IntelliSense Does NOT Work?

9. Intellisense does not work any more

10. ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work

11. ClassView, Wizardbar and Intellisense do NOT work

12. IMPORTANT: IntelliSense does not work after the __typeof operator