Custom AppWizards
Author Message
 Custom AppWizards

Hi,

i know the question might have already been asked but
is there a way to create a folder in a project created
with a custom AppWizard of my own ? I don't mean create
a actual folder in the file-system but create a folder
in the project itself other than the usual "Source files",
"Header files" and "Resource files" ones. It might be
possible since the custom app wizard itself creates some
"Help files" and "Template Files" folders in any created
project. The IBuildProject interface does not seem to
propose such a method (there is only a AddFile) method.
I might modify manually the .dsp after the project is
created (in the CustomizeProject method) but i am wondering
if there is a "cleaner" way.

Thanks in advance,

--
Alexandre Abreu

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 21:58:02 GMT
 Custom AppWizards

Quote:
> Subject: Custom AppWizards
> Hi,

> i know the question might have already been asked but
> is there a way to create a folder in a project created
> with a custom AppWizard of my own ? I don't mean create
> a actual folder in the file-system but create a folder
> in the project itself other than the usual "Source files",
> "Header files" and "Resource files" ones. It might be
> possible since the custom app wizard itself creates some
> "Help files" and "Template Files" folders in any created
> project. The IBuildProject interface does not seem to
> propose such a method (there is only a AddFile) method.
> I might modify manually the .dsp after the project is
> created (in the CustomizeProject method) but i am wondering
> if there is a "cleaner" way.

> Thanks in advance,

> --
> Alexandre Abreu

Hi Alexandre,

Using Visual C++ 6.0, you can right click on your project and select "New
Folders..." on the FileView window.  If this is not what you're looking for
then let me know.

--
Vu Tran, Visual C++ Team

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 02:45:16 GMT

1. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

2. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

3. Custom Appwizard how to custom Lib and Include?

4. Custom Build Steps in a Custom AppWizard

5. custom appwizard

6. Custom Appwizard that generates two projects

7. Custom AppWizard

8. custom Appwizard

9. Custom AppWizard doesn't create a correct DSP file

10. Migration of custom appwizards from VC5 to VS.NET

11. custom appwizard in vs.net ?

12. Upgrading custom AppWizard to VS.NET