CFormView & Resizing Controls
Author Message
 CFormView & Resizing Controls

Problem:

I have an MFC application who's view is derived from CFormView.
On this view/"dialog", I have placed a number of controls.
I wish to resize this controls whenever the main window gets resized.

I tried placing an event handler (for WM_SIZE) in both the view & frame
classes
with the following code

::MoveWindow( (HWND) dialog_control,  whatever)

This doesn't work.

What is the proper way to handle this?

Sat, 01 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CFormView : ReSize & position of controls

2. Resizing a control in a CFormView

3. resizing a control in a CFormView

4. Resizing controls proportionately in CFormView dialog?

5. Resizing controls proportionately in CFormView dialog?

6. Custom Control & CFormView

7. how to resize controls with the resizing of dialog box

8. how to automatically resize controls on window resize ?

9. Resizing Controls when the dialog is resized

10. Controls in dialog resizing when window resizes

11. Control Resize AFTER Form Resize

12. CFormView && and a small block