Change Default File Type to Source File?
Author Message
 Change Default File Type to Source File?

I have Visual Studio 4.1, after I installed Visual Test 4.0, one of the
toolbar button feature is changed (i.e.

When I click the the toolbar button to create a new file, it will create a
plain text file instead of a source file.
Althought, the tooltip remains as New source file.

How do I change it back to source file?

Thanks in advance?
Wendy

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Default File Type to Source File?

2. Change default new file type to .cpp

3. Change default new file type to .cpp

4. changing the default file extension in the file open dialog box

5. Changing file types in File open dialog

6. Default file type action

7. CFileDialog How to set default file type list

8. Getting default icon for a file type

9. Default File Types

10. Getting default icon for a file type

11. Change file -> change timestamp of file

12. Changing the default file extension