VC5: ATL Add Method/Property Error
Author Message
 VC5: ATL Add Method/Property Error

I'm building an ATL COM component and cruising right along.  I've added
methods and properties to my hearts content.  Then, after coding some of
these up, I try to add another property (or a function for that matter) and
the IDE tells me:

"Unable to create the function because the header or the implementation
file could not be found."

Huh?

I can access all of the files in my project (including the autogenerated
ones) and all of them are local to my NT WS.  This was working only moments
before and now I can't add a simple property.  What gives?

Any ideas?

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Immediate help about how to automate adding method/property to an ATL project

2. ATL Add Method/Property won't work (VC++ 5.0 SP2)

3. ClassWizard - Add Methods in VC5

4. VC5:Adding a listbox to property page (MFC dialog-based app)

5. Adding Method and Properties at Run Time.

6. Adding comments to Methods & Properties

7. Cannot create methods or properties in ATL server

8. Custom AppWizard, ATL component with interface/properties/methods

9. How To Remove ATL Properties/Methods ???????????

10. "add method" on an atl-object

11. Newbie ATL Question : Adding methods that return values to VB

12. Can't add properties to ATL in-process server