HELP on Macro/Scripting using VC++ Add-Ins
Author Message
 HELP on Macro/Scripting using VC++ Add-Ins

Anyone know of any detailed documentation on the various Scripting Add-ins
for the Visual C++ Developer Studio?  For example, one of the commands is
BrowseDefAndRefs.  I want to create a macro called BrowseClass that will
append a double colon to the end of the selected text so that if the carat
is on CWnd, I don't get a list of defs and refs of the CWnd class in the
right pane of the browser window, but a list of all CWnd members and methods
in the left pane, each of which is selectable to display detailed
method/member references in the right pane.

I recorded a macro, but all I get is

Sub BrowseClass()
shows the class members, not just the class references
'Begin Recording
 ExecuteCommand "BrowseDefAndRefs"
'End Recording
End Sub

but it is obvious I need to add a modified value of the current selection
(in my previous example, it was "CWnd", but I need to modify the string to
"CWnd::"

Anyone know how or where I can find out more about the built-in add-ins (and
their parameter lists)?  Thanks!

Mark Franjione

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. using vc++ to write vb add-ins

2. using vc++ to write vb add-ins

3. Attach to Process in Macros/Add-Ins ?

4. ? add-ins / macros in VStudio

5. Visio 2002 .vsl add-ins using C# possible???

6. info about using developer studio add-ins

7. create a macro that uses VB script to do the following

8. Macro script help

9. I need vc ide macro help, trying to create a move to end of word macro

10. I need vc ide macro help, trying to create a move to end of word macro

11. Problem with scripting context when using VB com object inside VC com object

12. how to copy the draged area on vc++ code editor using add-in