"Not all of the Windows in the workspace could be opened"
Author Message
 "Not all of the Windows in the workspace could be opened"

I get this annoying message each time I open certain projects:
"Not all of the Windows in the workspace could be opened"
which means that none of the windows that I had opened are restored when
I reopen the project.  I think it started happening when I transfered
the project to and from my laptop.
Is there a way to correct this?

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 "Not all of the Windows in the workspace could be opened"

Quote:
> I get this annoying message each time I open certain projects:
> "Not all of the Windows in the workspace could be opened"
> which means that none of the windows that I had opened are restored when
> I reopen the project.  I think it started happening when I transfered
> the project to and from my laptop.
> Is there a way to correct this?

the easiest way is to turn off the wizard bar. Look at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q202/8/17.ASP

alternatively, look at Katy Mulvey's solution at
http://x56.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=601302164
which fixes the directory structure so the wizard bar still works.

--
Andy Pearmund

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Not all the windows in the workspace could be opened" message box

2. "Not all of the windows in the workspace could be opened"

3. "Not all of the windows in the workspace could be opened"

4. "Not all of the windows in the workspace could be opened" ???!!!

5. VC6 Opening workspace - "Can't open all windows" drive D

6. Not all the windows in the workspace could be opened

7. BUG: Not all of the windows in the workspace could be opened

8. Not all of the windows in the workspace could be opened

9. Not all of the windows in the workspace could be opened

10. question about "ClassView" in Workspace window

11. Implement a "Workspace" document like DevStudio

12. I am going to study "C"