Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards
Author Message
 Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

I am trying to write a custom AppWizard.  I have no trouble modifying
the existing files in any of the samples, but I cannot seem to add a
custom file to my own AppWizard or to any of the samples that will not
generate an error when I run the wizard.  The message I get is

        Error in custom AppWizard:

        AppWizard cannot load the template 'Xfrm.h'

where Xfrm.h is the name of the template file.  I have checked the .rc
file to ensure that the template is listed along with CONFIRM.INF and
NEWPROJ.INF, and I have looked through the resulting .AWX file to ensure
that the contens of my template file were included.  No problems there.
I have also confirmed that the external file box is checked on my template
file's property list.

Can anyone out there tell me what I might be doing wrong?

--
Mike Zraly                      My loathings are simple:  stupidity,

                                                        -- Vladimir Nabokov

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

2. Migration of custom appwizards from VC5 to VS.NET

3. Custom AppWizards & VC5

4. Custom Appwizard how to custom Lib and Include?

5. Custom Build Steps in a Custom AppWizard

6. Custom AppWizard doesn't create a correct DSP file

7. Adding a file in Custom AppWizard?

8. Custom Appwizards - add compiler options to output mak file

9. Custom AppWizard problem...

10. Problem with custom AppWizard

11. Custom AppWizard Problem

12. Problem with Custom Appwizard