VSS6.0 integration
Author Message
 VSS6.0 integration

    Does anyone know how to integrate VSS6.0 with VS6.0? I have
installed it and it works fine stand alone, but won't integrate with my
project(s)?

Any ideas?

Please email

Thanks
John

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VSS6.0 integration
U'll have to set up the SCC options in the registry. If u installed VSS
before installing VS (or is it vice versa !) then these settings are not
done !

The settings are:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SourceSafe]
"SCCServerName"="Microsoft Visual SourceSafe"
"SCCServerPath"="C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Visual
Studio\\Common\\VSS\\win32\\SSSCC.DLL"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SourceCodeControlProvider]
"ProviderRegKey"="Software\\Microsoft\\SourceSafe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SourceCodeControlProvider\InstalledSCCProviders
]
"Microsoft Visual SourceSafe"="Software\\Microsoft\\SourceSafe"

U'll have to substitute ur path for the SCCServerPath key.

Cheers,
Mango

Quote:
>     Does anyone know how to integrate VSS6.0 with VS6.0? I have
> installed it and it works fine stand alone, but won't integrate with my
> project(s)?

> Any ideas?

> Please email

> Thanks
> John

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SourceSafe integration

2. MIDL compiler integration in IDE with UNC-includes

3. Integration of C++ 6 with Platform SDK Nov 2001

4. Source save integration is unwealdy

5. MSDN Integration, 2nd time

6. MSDN Integration.

7. MSDN Integration.

8. Active Directory and Security Integration

9. Outlook integration.

10. numerical integration

11. Numerical integration

12. DownloadManager - InternetExplorer Integration