Any help , please ?
Author Message
 Any help , please ?

Hi everybody,
I  could not  figure out  how to keep individual settings (e.g.
directories paths , defines etc.) for different projects ( as it is
done  in Borland IDE ).
Every time  I change some of the settings or options for the project A
,
I   am getting  project B ones changed the same way.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance ,

Alex Nebogatov.

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Any help , please ?
You're probably changing the global options (Tools-Options-Directories).
Change them in Project-Settings-C/C++ in the Preprocessor page instead.
Peter
Quote:

>Hi everybody,
>I  could not  figure out  how to keep individual settings (e.g.
>directories paths , defines etc.) for different projects ( as it is
>done  in Borland IDE ).
>Every time  I change some of the settings or options for the project A
>,
>I   am getting  project B ones changed the same way.

>Any help would be appreciated.
>Thanks in advance ,

>Alex Nebogatov.

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Any help , please ?

Quote:

> I  could not  figure out  how to keep individual settings (e.g.
> directories paths , defines etc.) for different projects ( as it is
> done  in Borland IDE ).
> Every time  I change some of the settings or options for the project A
> ,
> I   am getting  project B ones changed the same way.

Peter aimed you in the right direction--use the Project settings, not the
global ones.  You can set
 -- #include paths on the C++ page |Preprocessor category
 -- additional library paths on the Link | Input category
 -- additional resource #include paths on the Resources tab

etc.

Jim [VC/MFC MVP]
To send mail, change spam-me-not to msn

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Any help , please ?
Thanks a lot  to both of you - Jim and Peter !

It worked out.
Alex

ALex

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

3. ICloneable - Please help.....please....

4. HELP Please Please (malloc on an array)

5. need help please please setting registry value

6. Help C newbie need help please

7. Help C newbie need help please

8. Help, help, please!

9. Help Debugging help please

10. Dereference void pointer help, xxgdb help please

11. Need help, please neeed Compileing Help

12. help please help