CONNECT caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 017f:bff7b9f2
Author Message
 CONNECT caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 017f:bff7b9f2

I get this error message every time I log off. I think it may be an
incompatibility with my RAM, since this hasn't started until we
installed two 256 MB memory cards by SimpleTech. Somtimes after
closing the error window, the computer will automatically log back on.
I was told of a site called something like simmtest, but cannot seem
to find it. What can I do to fix this problem?

Sat, 29 May 2004 06:24:21 GMT

1. Invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff7b992

2. MSDEV caused an invalid page fault in Module SSSCC.DLL After Install SP2

3. MSDEV.EXE caused an invalid page fault in module SSSCC.DLL

4. caused an invalid page fault in module ...

5. Help - receiving invalid page fault in kernel32.dll

6. invaild page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

7. MPREXE caused page fault in kernel32.dll

8. Invalid Page fault in module MSJT3032.DLL

9. invalid page fault in module RICHED32.dll

10. Invalid page fault in module MFC42.dll when closing a program

11. Invalid Page fault in module MSJT3032.DLL

12. 3rd party implicit (load-time) dll when exitting app causes invalid page fault