Classview folder always lost
Author Message
 Classview folder always lost

I try to order my classes in the classview by making folders and move the
classes into it. But on a regulary base these folders are gone and the whole
stucture is lost. It seams that thats happen as soon as I made changes to
the workspace e.g. add an other project or resyncronise the project file
from an other user.

Has anyone an idea what's happen here or how it's possible to bring more
structure in the classview.

Sigi

Mon, 07 Jul 2003 01:33:45 GMT
 Classview folder always lost
I've found a solution for my problem. Just Save a
copy of the project.opt file and if the folders
are lost, close the devstudio and restore the opt
file.

Sigi

Quote:
>But on a regulary base these folders are gone
and the whole
> stucture is lost.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:55:36 GMT

1. Files in folder position lost in classview and fileview

2. Class lost from ClassView

3. Lost all classes in ClassView

4. ClassView not always synchronized with project

5. I lost a class in the classview.

6. Lost class in ClassView

7. Lost ClassView information file

8. Lost class in ClassView...

9. lose classview

10. Lost my ClassView info!

11. Using folders in DevStudio's classView

12. Folder in workplace classview-tree