ClassView breaks - list of classes empty
Author Message
 ClassView breaks - list of classes empty

From time to time the ClassView in VS6SP5 just disappears.
I know that .ncb files that are R/O are one cause of this problem
but I also get disappearing classes at other times. I've found that
opening and closing the workspace doesn't fix the problem but
 shutting down and restarting VS usually helps.

Any idea how to get rid of this problem?

Andrew Queisser

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:49:34 GMT
 ClassView breaks - list of classes empty
The usual solution is to delete the NCB file and let it be rebuilt.

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:02:49 GMT

1. dedicated (002b) free list non-empty but marked as empty

2. ClassView Empty

3. Classview empty

4. classview broken

5. ClassView and folders - Still broken?

6. ClassView and folders - Still broken?

7. ClassView is broken.

8. ClassView is broken.

9. ClassView broken

10. 6.0 ClassView broken