How to draw an X/Y graph with the x axis as a scroll bar?
Author Message
 How to draw an X/Y graph with the x axis as a scroll bar?

Hi all,

I have to write a program that reads in a data file and creates an x/y
type of graph. Like a distance over time graph.

Except I need the x axis to be like a scroll bar and everytime the user
moves the scroll bar(ie the x axis), a small box appears and shows the
total distance at x.

Any suggestions as to how I could do the above?  or what I should be
looking at?

Thanks,

Fatima

Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to draw an X/Y graph with the x axis as a scroll bar?

2. How to draw an X/Y graph with the x axis as a scroll bar?

3. Newbie to owner drawn: Scroll Bars in Owner drawn ListCtrl

4. Wanted: "tick" algorithm for graph axis

5. Q: X/Y graph, axis, charts ???

6. Can't Align Axes in my Graph Calculator's Client Window

7. Q: X/Y graph, axis, charts ???

8. How to draw the scroll bar in CListCtrl?

9. How to draw the scroll bar in CListCtrl?

10. Custom Draw Scroll Bar

11. Owner draw scroll bar

12. How to draw the scroll bar in CListCtrl?