Macros in Visual Studio not working properly after installing IE4
Author Message
 Macros in Visual Studio not working properly after installing IE4

In the macrolangauge the are variables as the dsCPP
that holds info of the document language.

All my ds...-variables is now empty and it began after
installing IE4. (I've check other computers with IE4)

Has anyone a solution/fix for this or will there be a
new Service Pack that includes a fix for this problem?

Is this a known problem/bug?

/Klaus

Mon, 15 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC++5.0 / Visual Studio Stops working when I install IE4.0

2. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

3. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

4. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

5. CFile not working properly, can't figure out why (last message not sent properly)

6. Auto Complete feature does not work properly in Visual C++ 6.0

7. Libcd.pdb not found after installing Visual Studio SP5

8. Auto Complete feature does not work properly in Visual C++ 6.0

9. Auto Complete feature does not work properly in Visual C++ 6.0

10. Macro Problems After IE4/SP4 install

11. midl compiler include dir not working in Visual Studio v6

12. Visual Studio AutoComplete not working