obtaining the call stack
Author Message
 obtaining the call stack

Hi,

I am thinking about creating some debug facilities for my project. I would
like to obtain the call stack at certain points in my application (for
example each time I allocate a new object in C++). Is there a function
somewhere that I can call to obtain call stack information ?

Thanks for your help,
Carsten Arnholm

Mon, 03 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. obtaining call stack information during runtime

2. Programmatically obtain call stack information?

3. destructor is called before copy-constructor on temporary class (allocated on stack during function call)

4. Showing Call Stack and Determine which object is not valid LARGE CHUNK OF CODE

5. Call Stack not showing up?

6. function pointers, casting, call stack overwriting

7. HELP:self loading parameters on stack before function call

8. help with loading call stack

9. Call Stack

10. How to get calling method stack trace

11. Recursive call and Stack

12. cleaning stack after a fn call