Class View Loading problem
Author Message
 Class View Loading problem

Hi,
when i load a project in VC 5.0 it is taking a lot of time to load the class
view information. this happens even if the project contains only a few
files...

any idea why is it happening... I think it is happening after i install some
service pack or something...

George

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Class View Loading problem

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing lately.  It now takes about two
minutes to reload even tiny workspaces!  What a pain in the ass.

Help!

Geoffrey

Quote:
>Hi,
>when i load a project in VC 5.0 it is taking a lot of time to load the class
>view information. this happens even if the project contains only a few
>files...

>any idea why is it happening... I think it is happening after i install some
>service pack or something...

>George

Remove the x spam x from the address above.

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class View Information Not Loading

2. How to view classes in class view

3. classes that inherit from Windows.Forms.Form - problem with View Designer

4. Class view problem

5. Class View problem

6. Problems with class view

7. Class view problems

8. Problem with View base class list in Step 6 of VC++ 6.0 AppWizard

9. class view problem in IDE

10. Class view problem

11. Class View Problem ?

12. Problems with CEdit out of View Class