Parameter Info
Author Message
 Parameter Info

Can someone tell me if there is a hotkey for getting the parameter information
for a function after you have moved off of a line you are constructing and
then back to it?  I know you can right click on that line and choose Parameter
Info from the menu, but I was wondering if there was a hotkey for that.

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:53:07 GMT
 Parameter Info

Quote:
>Can someone tell me if there is a hotkey for getting the parameter information
>for a function after you have moved off of a line you are constructing and
>then back to it?  I know you can right click on that line and choose Parameter
>Info from the menu, but I was wondering if there was a hotkey for that.

Kerry,

Try Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:30:46 GMT
 Parameter Info

Quote:
> Can someone tell me if there is a hotkey for getting the parameter
information
> for a function after you have moved off of a line you are constructing
and
> then back to it?  I know you can right click on that line and choose
Parameter
> Info from the menu, but I was wondering if there was a hotkey for

that.

In a good user interface (and Microsoft's UIs are indeed good), there's
more than one way to skin a cat. You've seen one (context menu). There's
also the Edit menu. That menu also shows the keystroke combination for
parameter information, as well as those for other useful functions.

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 01:41:06 GMT
 Parameter Info
|>Can someone tell me if there is a hotkey for getting the parameter information
|>for a function after you have moved off of a line you are constructing and
|
|Try Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar.

Thanks for the information, Dave.

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:34:37 GMT

1. Type Info, Parameter Info Not working while mouse is over an object or method

2. How to show parameter info in VS.Net?

3. Why does Parameter Info Not show sometimes?

4. Parameter info for CreateWindow() is wrong

5. Auto Parameter info help

6. Unable to get parameter info for my own DLLs

7. Parameter info???

8. Parameter Info

9. How to implement auto parameter info or auto list members like provided in VC6

10. Unable to get parameter info for my own DLLs

11. value parameter info

12. VC6: 'auto parameter info' for external header files