XP and MSVC ++ 6.0 Crash
Author Message
 XP and MSVC ++ 6.0 Crash

Are XP and MSVC++ 6.0 compatible?

Whenever I load a project, attempt to save a project, or
create a new project, I get a fatal error pointing at
MSDEV.exe.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 01:53:18 GMT
 XP and MSVC ++ 6.0 Crash
Hi Peter,

I have installed Visual C++ 6.0 successfully on my Windows XP.

Please check if you have installed any third party antivirus products.

Thanks,

Jacob Yang
You assume all risk for your use. ? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:34:36 GMT

1. Crashing OCX on computers with no MSVC 6.0

2. Using MSVC 5.0 and MSVC 6.0 On One Machine

3. Can I mix MSVC 4.0 and MSVC 6.0?

4. MSVC++6 crashes while editing

5. Help : MSVC Crash.. :(

6. MSVC 4.2 keeps crashing (GPF in MSVCSRC.DLL)

7. MSVC 6.0 rpcasync.h generates warning

8. Smart Pointers Crash in Windows 2000 but not in Windows XP

9. msvc 6.0, Access 2000

10. Error in MSVC 6.0 headers...

11. new to msvc++ 6.0

12. Comiling large HELP files using MSVC 6.0