line count
Author Message
 line count

How does one determine the line count for a project?

I did it a while ago using either VC 4.2 or 5 when a boss wanted to know how
many lines of code a particular project was, but I cannot seem to find a way
to do it with VC6.

Thanks,
John Famiglietti

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 line count

I had to do that once too -- I ended up concatenating all my source and header
files into one big file, loading it up in Word, and using the "document
properties" function. :)

    Alex

Quote:

> How does one determine the line count for a project?

> I did it a while ago using either VC 4.2 or 5 when a boss wanted to know how
> many lines of code a particular project was, but I cannot seem to find a way
> to do it with VC6.

> Thanks,
> John Famiglietti

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 line count
..
Quote:

>How does one determine the line count for a project?

..

have a look at http://www.wndtabs.com/downloads/
or in the macro section of codeguru

Peter

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 line count

The wndtabs download works very nicely.  Thanks!

Although, I am somewhat surprised that there is no way to obtain that type
of information with VC6's built-in functionality.  (or you'd think there
would be something within the Platform SDK that would do it.)

Thanks again,
John

Quote:
> ..

> >How does one determine the line count for a project?

> ..

> have a look at http://www.wndtabs.com/downloads/
> or in the macro section of codeguru

> Peter

Tue, 04 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. code line count

2. Line count

3. Multiple file line count

4. wanted: line count utility

5. Getting File Line Count

6. Execution Line Count Profiler

7. Looking for Execution Line Count Profiler

8. how to enlarge the CEdit's line count?

9. Counting and Reading Lines from a File

10. Counting lines in file quick

11. Fastest way to count lines of text in a file

12. Counting and Reading Lines from a File