VC Class wizard default dir?
Author Message
 VC Class wizard default dir?

The class wizard on my system always puts new classes in the same directory
as the .clw file, which for some inexplicable reason is in a \Res
subdirectory of a project I don't want to touch.

If I remove the class wizard's .clw file, class wizard will try to rebuild
it in the same place, with the same results..  ..even if I tell it to
rebuild its data from source files in the directory where I DO want to work.

How do I tell my workspace to move the class wizard file, or at least the
class wizard's generated files?  I want the files it produces to go into my
working project directory by default (without specifying the directory for
every class I define).

Am I hosed, or is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help...

Mike

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class Wizard or Not Class Wizard

2. Where the Class Wizard is in VC++.NET?

3. Runtime error in VC .NET MFC class wizard

4. VC 6 Sp3 still doesn't support DAO Jet 4 data sources in class wizard

5. VC 6 Class wizard problems

6. Please help a vc beginner (with Class Wizard)

7. class wizard for non-VC generated projects

8. Runtime error in VC .NET MFC class wizard

9. VC 5 Custom default class file

10. Non-default intermediate output dir leads to loss of dependency check

11. Class Wizard won't let me derive a class from my class

12. Default dir for Open command