Delay Load Imports
Author Message
 Delay Load Imports

I noticed that the file OUTLLIB.DLL that's part of Outlook98 supports the
new PE delay load imports. I want my programs to support it too! However, I
don't have the (apparently unreleased) linker referenced this files header
(version 6.0).

What's up? Is this MS exercising its internal advantage to its office
products again? The advantage that the DOJ is so concerned about?

--
-Greg Vogel-

Sat, 07 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delay Loading oleacc.dll

2. delay load of DLLs

3. Long delays loading files

4. problem with delay loading DLLs

5. problem with delay loading DLLs

6. delay load and warning LNK4199

7. Delaying loading of DLLs

8. Delay Load DLL doesn't work for C++ DLL

9. problem with delay loading DLLs

10. reduce delay of delete... (deleting longer than loading)

11. Delaying loading of DLLs

12. delays: creating time delays with time.h (unix c)