VC.NET 2003 IDE bug report
Author Message
 VC.NET 2003 IDE bug report

When browsing certain classes ported from old VC6 projects, selecting a
member function from the class member combo box does not take you to the
member function (nothing happens). However, selecting the member from the
Class View pane functions correctly, so this serves as a workaround.

No further detail yet on how to reproduce the problem, as I've only
experienced it on relatively complex classes ported from VC6 projects.

Regards

Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:36:03 GMT
 VC.NET 2003 IDE bug report

Quote:
>When browsing certain classes ported from old VC6 projects, selecting a
>member function from the class member combo box does not take you to the
>member function (nothing happens). However, selecting the member from the
>Class View pane functions correctly, so this serves as a workaround.

It's apparently a well know problem with no real solution. Keep using
the Class View pane!

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:21:51 GMT

1. Slower compilation with VC Net 2003 (7.1) when compared to VC Net 7.0

2. VC .NET 2003 l-value bug?

3. Bug report in C++ 2003: Failure to compile inheritance from non-public superclass

4. VS Net 2003 bugreports: where to report

5. Printing from the IDE .Net 2003

6. Printing code from the IDE in .Net 2003

7. .Net VC Bug Report

8. WARNING .net 2003 bug in the debugger when compiling C

9. VS.NET 2003 linker dependencies bug

10. Possible MC++ bug in VS.NET 2003

11. Possible C++ bug .NET 2003 Final Beta

12. (CP) Possible bug in math.h in VS.NET 2003 FB