Visual Studio Automation Interface, part 2
Author Message
 Visual Studio Automation Interface, part 2

I am trying to modify the compilation settings of a project through
VBScript. More specifically, I want to specify the browse info
/FR"$(TargetDir)"/ option, using the Configuration.AddToolSettings method.
However, the pseudo environment variable is emitted as is to the compiler,
and I cannot find the target directory anywhere else in the object model.
Any ideas?

Also, how do I convince the build to create the browse info file (equivalent
to the checkbox [Project Settings | Browse Info | Build browse info file]?
Configuration.AddCustomBuildStep and Configuration.AddToolSettings don't
seem to help here.

Thanks
Karim

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Studio automation interface

2. Visual Studio desktop layout (Visual Studio/Visual C++ 6)

3. MFC part of Visual Studio

4. Visual Studio Automation Samples Available

5. Visual Studio Debugger Automation

6. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

7. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

8. Visual Studio 6 back to Visual Studio 5

9. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

10. Visual Studio Interface - How to?

11. Visual Studio Interface - How to?

12. Visual Studio Interface - How to?