how to capture currently running application status
Author Message
 how to capture currently running application status

I want to  capture the present status of all currently running applications
resided on Taskbar.

For example - If the user started Notepad.exe,Frontpage.exe,msdev.exe e.tc.

I want to get only those application status.

I tried with Process32First(),Process32Next() - But I am getting all the
process running on
the system including services process. How can I differentiate between
system started process and
user initiated process.

Any help regarding this will be thankful

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 17:59:44 GMT
 how to capture currently running application status
Easyest way to do it is to Enum all the windows with EnumWindows function
and filter those which have the style WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW | WS_VISIBLE.

Tiberiu Covaci
Brainbench MVP for Visual C++
http://www.brainbench.com

Quote:
> I want to  capture the present status of all currently running
applications
> resided on Taskbar.

> For example - If the user started Notepad.exe,Frontpage.exe,msdev.exe
e.tc.

> I want to get only those application status.

> I tried with Process32First(),Process32Next() - But I am getting all the
> process running on
> the system including services process. How can I differentiate between
> system started process and
> user initiated process.

> Any help regarding this will be thankful

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:18:21 GMT

1. how to capture currently running application status

2. how to capture currently running application status

3. how to capture currently running application status

4. Getting a status of a running application.

5. Pass Parameters to Currently Running App

6. Getting the list of programs currently running

7. How can I delete the currently running executable?

8. get list of applicatoins currently running

9. How to get window list of currently running apps

10. running windows application from another windows application

11. Application Error while running the application

12. Running applications from another application