VC++6 Setup chokes on msie install
Author Message
 VC++6 Setup chokes on msie install

I just bought VC++6 Standard, but can't get past the setup routine.  It
requires that I run the MSIE update, but when the setup for msie runs, it
announces that "Setup could not retrieve the information needed. . . ."  Can
anyone help?

Bill Newmiller

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using the msIE browser control in VC 4.2

2. How to build setup program for VC application(VC 6.0)

3. Setup/Install Program Code

4. Cool setup/install program

5. Setup MFCDAO with my install program

6. Trouble creating install/setup program

7. NT System Symbol Setup : Cant install

8. Install/Setup VC++ source code builder

9. VC1.52 Setup Install Program

10. How do you create a setup program that installs MFC and MSXML

11. Making SetUp using Install Shield

12. How to install or setup file .ocx ???