help system
Author Message
 help system

Why doesn't VC++ 6.0 support HTML Help instead of WinHelp when creating apps
using the wizard?
--

Fax: (225)673-3062

Thu, 22 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 help system
Hi Chuck,

HTML Help 1.1 enables you to provide HTML-based context-sensitive help that
can be integrated with the Web. HTML Help is an alternative to Windows Help.
For authoring, you use HTML Help Workshop rather than Help Compiler
Workshop.

U can get more help at,(http://microsoft.com/workshop/author/htmlhelp).

Kindly get back to me for more help and let me know whether it helped.

regards
Vinod Shanbhag

www.e-supportpoint.com

Quote:
> Why doesn't VC++ 6.0 support HTML Help instead of WinHelp when creating
apps
> using the wizard?
> --

> Fax: (225)673-3062

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hypertext Help System...Any help?

2. Combining help systems.

3. Help system question

4. Help system never comes up successfully

5. Help System!

6. Need Help: system(), main(argc, argv)

7. Help - System call to Rename files to lowercase in Win 95

8. Please help.....system takes forever...

9. Help system strange behaviour: urgent

10. Help, (system) function, command line args

11. help: system after stdin

12. Help: system()